The circle of life is an interesting thing. I recently started working on a project with an old friend who was a band mate in my early teens. Our different paths have led to similar crossroads. We're both doing our best to be men of faith and lead our families, which are both large by today's standards. Our kids are all involved in music as well. I'm hoping we can add some gigs that involve the kids every now and then.

We're working on a few classic rock; singer/songwriter sets. It's been fun playing some of the old songs again. Definately a different style than what I've been playing for over a decade.

Writing some songs for my daughter too. Gotta get that girl away from the drudges of car sales, and back performing where she belongs. My wife would say I will never think anyone or anything is good enough for our girl. And she'd be right...

God Bless,
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment